Friday, August 6

Date's set....

I just spent 10 hours packing all my things and deciding what to keep and what to get rid o,f what will be free and what I will sell.... I am getting rid of sooooo many clothes but it wasn't as hard to part with them as I thought, I really don't ware them anymore and lets be honest they're just sitting in my closet getting more and more out of style, but style always comes back! No. I cannot think that way! No being a pack rat! I can get a new one when it comes back! My vintage ceder trunk is going to be reallllly tuff to sell, I love it! I always keep it at the end of my bed, sometimes with linens in it an sometimes my art supplies (which is another thing I have a ton of and have to get rid of) so sad but also exciting, here I am yet again starting on a new adventure and I couldn't be more happy (well lets face it we can always be a little more happy).
I'm finished at work now, realized I really needed these last two weeks to say good byes and get organized, moving is always stressful so I'm making sure I make time for lots of fun. I'm also starting some digestive cleanse... not sure what to expect but I'll keep posted.
Went to the island yet again this past weekend, amazing time yet again, but did something realllllly stupid.... forgot the rough copy of my business plan there, I have done many dumb things but this was by far the worst! Trying not to get stressed about it, it's all in my head it's really just about getting it all down again.
So here's my "give away" pile doesn't look like much in the pic, but it is! My beloved trunk is in the background with frames and mirrors n' tings I have furniture to sell- some good stuff too so contact me if you're in the Toronto area and need anything!
kk mtv.ca time before bed,
night cuppys

No comments:

Post a Comment