Monday, December 7

A snowy day :)

Today is Toronto's first snow! I love it, Kingston isn't a big fan, I think it's too cold on his tiny paws...I need to get him some doggie booties, but I really don't think they make the small enough! The little critter is only 2.5 pounds!!

Anyway, while being cozy inside I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies! I spose sugar cookies would have been more festive but I had a craving for chocolate!! The sugar ones will have to come on a later date!

I came across this photo online and I just adore it, I think it is just the cutest thing! It reminds me of my friends who live downstairs, who thank god for them are babysitting our food right now! Our landlord still hasn't come or called and our fridge is almost as warm as an oven.

Here's the pic, and another to show you as to why I'm reminded of Michelle and Gian....


No comments:

Post a Comment