Sunday, July 25

Here it is...

I'm just going to come right out and say it...... at the end of the month of Aug. I will be returning to Halifax, yep that's right, I'm moving back. Now that in it's self is not all THAT exciting, There is reason why.... some people know already, some do not all I will say is that it has to do with taking a huge leap in my career. No worries I am not with child!! I know that's what you were allll thinking!! There is no exact date yet but sometime in the last week of Aug. Kingston and I will be going going back back to Hali Hali!!

Today is the first chilly morning I have felt in Toronto in months! Chilly being 21 but its windy so it allllmost feels like fall out there it's a nice relief from the gross humidity that has been lurking. So I'm going to walk up to Starbucks and get my most fave drink ever a soy green tea latte and enjoy this not so humid morning! Here is one of my favorite Sunday morning sites to check out "Texts From Last Night" for those of you who have yet to discover it.

www.textsfromlastnight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment