Tuesday, August 17

Goodbye Toronto, Hello Halifax... I missed you!

So I've only been in Halifax for about 2 and a half hours but already I feel so much stress off my shoulders. I always have excuses for not blogging but really I've just been so busy- here, in Halifax I will have lots of time!

Incase you didn't know I sprained the ol ankle reallllly bad (3rd grade bad) so I have been quite the gimp! Never carry chairs down stairs after a night of drinking! Bad idea!! I have a pic of it that I will post once I figure out how to get it off my blackberry! I am so greatful for everyones help although there have been some times where I just wouldn't take the help. People were waiting for me at every stop in the airport with a wheel chair, but here I am with my huge, oversized suit case (because I'm moving) and my chihuahua.... the last thing I wanted was to seem anymore princess like, so I dodged them all saying "oh it's not me you're looking for!!" and continued on my way... in a slow, awkward, gimpy way yes, but I still did it on my own!

My wonderful Mama picked me up at the airport and we arrived home to my poppie (dad, daddy, dada)- he gets the liberity of being called all names- having a BBQ and red red wine with a few golf buddies. It was soooo yummy and I was so happy to be home I wanted to cry. (not really). But I am super happy to be home and so is Kingston, he's even running arround outside right now with no leash! Only in Halifax.
It's only 10pm but I think I'm going to finish my red vino, fill up the old fashion bathtub and hit the sack with lots of pillows and ice pack for my foot for I must be well rested, tomorrow night I am hitting up the Backstreet boys concert. Yes you heard that right and it you're female n' in your 20's you cannot deny that you still love them!!
Anywhooo I'm sure my next post will be about the concert (and making out with Nick Carter.... yeah maybe if he was as cute as he was back then...)
Night cuppys- ur cute

soooo full!!

No comments:

Post a Comment