Sunday, October 4

Cage Fighters




Made the decision to switch locations from Queen Street West to our new Leslieville location. I'll be senior staff at Leslieville so I figured why not! It will take me a little bit longer to get to work everyday but hey everything will be bran new and shinny and we'll be offering a blow dry bar! So exciting! www.10spot.ca

Went on a few more dates this week with a certain someone... had a blast both times, ate some good Italian food, watched some good movies and enjoyed Toronto's art festival Nuit Blanche. It's held all over the city, you walk from destination to destination to view all kinds of different types of art. So fully stocked with our water bottles of boozey we set off on the town.

The one main stop we wanted to see ended up being a bit of a disappointment. There were cage fighters at 610 Bay street (which took us forever to find) but when we got there it was a bunch of half naked sweaty men in blind folds pretending to fight... no real action... slightly disappointing I must say but all and all it was a really good night. It got even better when we ditched our charcoal tasting Chinese noodles for some yummy street meat (I had veggie of course) and ran into some old girlfriends from back home and their friend. The 5 of us set out to see a few more stops until I realized it was 4am and time to go home.

I leave for Halifax a week from today and I cannot wait to see all my family and friends. My mission this week is to not spend any money so I have some for when I get there. Cam still hasn't finished editing the photos from last Monday night, but I'm hoping they'll be ready in the next couple of days!

Okee time to clean my mess of a house and take a night bike ride to the park ( yeah I'm a dork)

chiao-

No comments:

Post a Comment