Friday, October 16

Home again, home again






Went home for a few days for Thanksgiving, it was short but sweet and to my surprise I couldn't wait to get back to Toronto. It's not that I don't love Halifax and my family and friends to death but being there reminds me of my past and I'm just so excited about my future that it almost made me anxious to be there.

I know I haven't posted anything since 1982, but last week I was sick as a dog that I couldn't even make it into work for a few days. On Thursday night I slept for 17 hours causing me to only get a 4 hour sleep on Friday night and on Saturday I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 2am (roomate woke me up when she was doing some drunken cooking) to catch my flight at 7am and then had a 4 hour nap on Sunday. I totally skipped out on sleep Tuesday night, decided to stay awake until I arrived home in Toronto at 9:30am and slept until 5pm. So I'm a little screwed up in the sleeping department.

Soooo excited for Halloween! We're having a house party and I'm being cat woman, black leather gloves. whip and all. Hot mama! And my mighty 3 pound chihuahua Kingston is going to be my Batman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment