Monday, November 2

The way out...

I wish I could be reminded of this every minute I start to slip on my goals and my positive thinking... It is dead on- what I need to be doing....

"The way out is to work on being as well rounded as possible. Put in time to bulid a few quality relationships; take up meaningful hobbies; develop a latent talent; explore different sides of your personality. They'll remind you of who you are and help you keep your eyes on the horizon."

My two roommates and I purchased a 50 million dollar lotto ticket tonight! fingers crossed! Now how F'in sweet would that be!? The universe has been on my side these past few days, so you neeevvver know (let me at least believe it's possible!!)
Oh how I'm feeling the sweet sweet positive energy all around me , lets hope the universe helps me out with finding this second job! The next two days it's my mission, I've had enough of this being broke thing, time to make some dolla bills yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment