Wednesday, November 4

Me, myself, shopping, pizza and red red wine.....

Spoiled myself silly today! And loved every minute of it!

I slept in until 1pm, took the subway down to the ol' Eaton Center and bought myself a new leather coat (my old one was hideously stolen from some club errr some after hours, yes I was there and no I'm not proud) anyway this one is just as cute but it has a hood! Great for the rain which I learned today!

After trying on billions of coats I did a little drugstore shopping, girls you know you love your drugstore shopping and then headed to the dollar store for some bargin fridge magnets, light bulbs, dish soap etc. I then headed home, fed my doggie and went up the street to pick up some ingredients for home made pizza and a bottle of red red wine.

So I wasn't planning on cheating and I was going to make the pizza from scratch but it was already 6:00 and I couldn't be bothered to make the crust, so I cheated and got flat bread. It was still F'in DE-licious (tomato sauce, fresh garlic, red pepper, green olives, gouda cheese, smoked mussles and basil..YUM)...... oh and I had my red red wine with it tooooo...

Up next is a hot bubble bath in my amazingly deep tub WITH the jets on! and a delicious sugar body scrub....Then off to bed because I work bright and early at 8am..barf....

It's so important to take these days for yourself, I use to do them all the time and I always felt amazing, it's been too long and I was due, I'm making it a point to this once a week for myslef, because I just so happen to be worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment