Thursday, November 26

Girly girl

Went for sushi with Julia today, then went tanning after and came home to meet up with our roommate Jennee.... I am a girly girl... I know this, but today I was out-of-control.... When Jennee came home the 3 of us went shopping... mind you I didn't "really" shop... I brought back an outfit that I bought last week when Julia's brother Ben (my brotha from anotha motha) was visiting and exchanged it for a cute lil dress :)

After shopping we stopped by the ol' faithful wine wrack n' picked us up some red red wine!
I had so many things in my hands that my butter fingers slipped and I dropped my bottle of wine right in the middle of the sidewalk.... Thank god the wine guy was really nice because he gave me another bottle for free! :)

So we then continued on to pig out on some yummy-ness while drinking our red red wine. Julia got lucky and we picked her out one sexy ass outfit and did the same for Jen. Tomorrow we're going to Vivoli the Italian restaurant where Juls and Jen work and then out on the town!

I'm so sleepy right now, I stayed up until 4 am doing manicures and pedicures for the roommates, I better take a nap to rest up for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment