Monday, November 23

The cutest cuppycake yet....



I Know.... I haven't written in a million years, and yes so much has gone down in the past 2 weeks.... first off I'm not at The 10 Spot anymore, I was tired of being treated like I was new to the industry when I have been in it for 5 years, there were too many changes and I wasn't making enough money. I love all the girls and wish them the best!! I have some interviews set up and am particularly excited about one- but that's all a secret for now... will tell later! :)

I have a project that came to mind about a week ago and I've been thinking and thinking of it... Today I've been doing some research on it and I think it's something that might go down! But yet again it's something I'm keeping a secret until I have a sample to show... there's your first hit......It has nothing to do with my business... but maybe a mini one on the side? I'll have something to show you in the next week or so.... xx

Put up some Christmas decorations.... yes I turned into one of those people I hate that decorates for Christmas in November... and if some jerk face hadn't stolen my camera back in the summer I would show you a pic of my beautiful fire place :)......... If you love me and you're reading this- there's an idea for a Christmas gift... ;)

Okay so blah blah- wish me luck at my very exciting interview tomorrow! mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment