Thursday, January 14

I suck...

I know, I know.... I am a terrible person for not writing in a billion years- I might as well have fallen off the face of the planet and really I don't have much of a reason other then I've been stressed- apparently I have two jobs, esthetics and I'm a molly maid 7 days a week, seriously I love cleaning but christ I have had enough of cleaning up after people- it ends now! No more being a pushover there arn't enough hours in a day for me to spend 2 of them cleaning so I am done "bonsoir! fini!" as a girl from MTL I work with would say.

On a lighter note, I'm happy, things are looking up for me and I have a really good feeling about the next year. Big things are going to happen for me and I will make sure of that. I've hit a point where I could careless about going out I'm more into being happy, healthy and makin that moooola. Going out and partying all the time had done nothing for me in the past but leave me with a hangover, an empty wallet and a feeling of un-accomplishment. Once in a while yes, but I'll be sure to not over do it. How am I suppose to do all the great things I want to do in life when I feel like shit? uh uh no way! It's hammer time and I'm gettin er' done!

As for the 10 things it's Sunday.... I failed miserably... out of the 10 I did 1.5 things... yep that is it.... I made an extravagant dinner and I cleaned my microwave. The dinner was great though... David bought the groceries and I did the cooking. We had fresh baked salmon with lemon and pepper, stuffed mushrooms with garlic goats cheese and asparagus. YUM! It was so good, the salmon was so big I had to make Dave finish mine.

So since I have been lacking on the postings I clearly have not yet done another 10 Thing's it's Sunday post and seeing how it will be Friday in 15 mins I think I'm going to do a Five things it's Friday! I'll try hard not to slack this time.

1. Make up a really good budget

2. Have my girlie night- pedi, waxing and all

3. Secret..... heh

4. Get Dave's Birthday gift

5. Pay my cell phone bill! yeeeeah it's been a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment