Sunday, January 3

It's Sunday! 10 thingsThis Week List-

Today was a winter wonderland.....




and cold as anything! But it was okay because it was my favorite kind of snow! The kind that's light and flaky... dry almost. The kind that doesn't melt on your feet when it hits your shoe.

Did some shopping today with the boy, well not really, more like did an exchange, but I got two really cute knits back from returning a skirt I got for new years that didn't quite work. Dave had lots of luck getting himself two sweaters a pair of jeans and a hat. After shopping we had went to Fran's Diner and ate until we has a case of the itius, I swear I could have fallen asleep on the subway no problem!

After getting home I got into it with the cooking! I've decided I need to make more meals to bring to work so I stop spending my tips on eating out, plus, the smell of subway has started to make me feel ill. I made homemade chicken noodle soup and a tuna curry apple pasta salad with green onion and green pepper- SO yummy, it's all jar-ed up and in the fridge :)
So As for the "10 Things This Week List"... I've decided with the new year and all that every Sunday I will write a kind of "to do" list for my week. It'll help me keep myself in check and force me to get important things done.

So for this week.....

1. Go to the Yoga Studio up the street and find out prices, class times etc.

2. Make a new craft

3. Cook an extravagant dinner

4. Borrow Dave's camera so I can post some more pics

5. Clean my microwave and fridge... I have majorly been procrastinating with these ones...

6. Have a all to myself girlie night including a tub with the jets on, pedicure, body scrub and all.

7. Bake something

8. Do a dollar store run and get some fun junk

9. Get myself something small but exciting/ cute

10. Go sledding... lets hope the snow stays!

No comments:

Post a Comment