Tuesday, February 2

Lately....

Lately more then ever I find my brain acting like a sponge, I kind of feel like a baby at the age where they start to talk, not because I can't talk but because I find myself learning so much just by observing others. I'm not really too sure what I'm trying to get across in this post only that I really feel change in my mind set and opinions. I find myself sitting back and studying peoples personalities and am really noticing who I surround myself  with has a huge impact on how I learn about myself. I say this with joy for I'm super psyched about all I've learned and come to realize. I've always known that the more dramatic you are the more drama that will come into your life, this is why I've managed to stay away from it as much as possible.
Lately, by observing others being dramatic I've noticed the insane amount of drama they keep attracting into their life. I guess what I'm trying to say is I really, truly believe that the more energy put into something the better the results... good or bad.... just a thought...

Some random pics- The first I took years back of my good friend Charlie tagging my name on the back of a shed door, I hadn't seen in in ages and it brought a smile to my face. And of course a little cuppycake love...

No comments:

Post a Comment