Tuesday, February 9

Work hard and be nice to people

I'm soooo overwhelmed with excitement right now! Things have been happening all week that have given me inspiration, ideas and answers! I'm just around the corner from having all my Indie craft business ideas together! I'm jumping around my room trying to decide where to start first!
I have recently discovered that I was put on this earth to fulfill a certain artistic influential roll so I figure why not profit from what makes me happy?
I consider there to be 6 important aspects of my life....love, family, friends, health, your working life and your home, all in which I know exactly what I want. You need to take lots of time and thought about what you truly want and at the moment I'm working on my "working life" it has been an emotional struggle since I moved back to Toronto in May of 09. I now have my answers and I am the most estatic lady in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment